Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition
Up to 60 times faster
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
With a new Backup Engine, the new version of Macrium Reflect for our home users is up to 60 times faster. We have included 12 months Essentials Support with the license. This means that at home you can have peace of mind with Macrium Reflect Home Edition, and should you have any difficulties, our technical staff with be on hand to answer your questions. You can sit back, relax, and be confident that Macrium Reflect will be quickly and reliably protecting your data and systems.
- Macrium Super-Fast Imaging
- File and folder backup
- Incremental cloning
- Backup file Consolidation
- Complete SSD trim support
- Synthetic full backup support
- Pre-defined backup plans templates
- Item level recovery
- SuperRapid Delta restore
- Restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy
- Windows XP: Yes
- Windows Vista: Yes
- Windows 7/8/10: Yes
- Server 2003/2008/R2/2012/R2: No
License: Single PC
(NB: the 4-Pack includes 4 single PC licenses)
Welcome to Macrium Reflect Home Edition. Our enhanced backup and disk recovery solution is designed specifically for home users.
Please note that the Home Edition and Home Edition 4 Pack are for home use only.
Support will not be provided to customers who use Home Edition in a business environment.
Backup your entire PC to a single compressed image file.
Backup files and folders to a single compressed archive file.
Recover partitions and entire disk images with just a few clicks of your mouse
MBR and GPT disk support
12 months Essentials Support
Restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy
|Macrium Reflect Feature Comparison Chart|
|Access Images and File and Folder backups in Windows Explorer|
|Windows PE 3.0, 4.0 or 5.0 Rescue Media (RAID support)|
|XP SP3/ Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10 / WHS compatibility|
|File and Folder backup|
|Email notification of backup status|
|Differential and Incremental backups|
|Recovery from Windows boot menu|
|Password protection and encryption|
|Support for GPT disks|
|Support for dynamic disks|
|Restore to dissimilar hardware with ReDeploy||
|Server 2003 SP2/2008/2011/2012/2012R2/2016 compatibility|
|Windows Server cross-hardware restore|
|Integrated Windows event logging|
|Microsoft SQL & Exchange database backup & recovery|
|Microsoft SQL database continuous backup|
|Microsoft Exchange Mailbox restore ( Granular Recovery)|
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
- Typically the licensing is per installtion, either PC or Server, regardless of numbers of CPU's or cores.
- The PC editions will not install if they detect a server OS
- The Technicians Licenses are annual subscriptions and are per technician
- The Home Edition does not have an annual maintenance renewal option. A new license must be purchased each year.
- The VM bundles will only install into virtual machines
- New licenses (and upgrades) for business buyers include Standard Maintenance and Technical Support for the first year. This includes free upgrades to new versions in the contract period
- Support Essentials is for home users and excludes free upgrades to next version
- Standard Technical Support is local business hours only web based support
- Premium Support is 24x7 web and phone based support