Macrium Reflect Server Plus
Fully featured and sophisticated tool for backing up the most critical of servers
Our Price: $881.02
Our Price: $617.40
Macrium Reflect Server Plus is a fully featured and sophisticated tool for backing up the most critical of servers running applications such as Microsoft Exchange email, and SQL databases. IT professionals will be able to very quickly install and run backups using Server Plus. You can rely on it to protect your critical systems and provide rapid and trouble free recovery.
Designed for endpoint backup of business-critical servers, running Microsoft Exchange email or SQL databases, in a commercial environment. Macrium Reflect Server Plus is a reliable recovery solution for everything from individual files to entire Windows Operating Systems.
- Instant virtual booting of backup images: instantly create, start and manage Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines
- Rapid Delta Restore recovers your images in minutes or even seconds
- Rapid Delta Cloning increases cloning speed by copying file system deltas
- Incrementals Forever and Synthetic Full images
- All current Windows Server platforms supported
- Physical and Virtual Server backup
- Restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy - Including Server ReDeploy (Not included in the 30-Day Trial)
- Exchange Mailbox Restore (Granular Recovery)
- Backup your entire physical or virtual Server to a single compressed image file
- Windows event logging
- SQL continuous backup
- Full SQL & Exchange Server backup & recovery
- Protect your backups from ransomware with Macrium Image Guardian
Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 / 2008 / 2012 / 2014 / 2016 / 2017 / 2019 / 2022
Plus all the features of Macrium Reflect Server edition
PC and Windows
In order to run Macrium Reflect, you must have a system that has the following minimum system requirements:
- At least 512MB RAM (1GB min recommended)
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 or Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 or later
- A keyboard and mouse
To use the rescue media, you will need either a CD/DVD writing drive or a USB drive.
Supported File Systems
Imaging clusters in use and changed clusters (intelligent copy) is supported by FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT, ReFS (on server editions), and Ext 2,3,4 file systems. All other file systems and unformatted partitions will be imaged on a sector by sector basis, i.e, every sector in the partition will be copied.
Rapid Delta Restore (RDR) and Rapid Delta Clone (RDC) are supported by NTFS file systems only. All other file systems will cause a Full restore or clone.
Macrium Reflect Feature Comparison Chart:
|Access Images and File and Folder backups in Windows Explorer
|Windows PE 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 10 and Windows RE
|XP SP3/ Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10 / WHS compatibility
|Recovery from Windows boot menu
|Macrium viBoot for instant virtualization of system image files.
|File and Folder backup
|Email notification of backup status
|Password protection and encryption
|Restore to dissimilar hardware with ReDeploy
|Backup file Ransomware Protection with Image Guardian
|Rapid Delta Restore (RDR) Rapid Delta Clone (RDC)
|Changed Block Tracker (CBT)
|Integrated Windows Event Logging
|Windows Server crosshardware restore
|Integrated Windows event logging
|Resilient File System (ReFS) support
|Microsoft SQL & Exchange database backup & recovery
|Microsoft SQL database continuous backup
|Microsoft Exchange Mailbox restore (Granular Recovery)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
- Typically the licensing is per installtion, either PC or Server, regardless of numbers of CPU's or cores.
- The PC editions will not install if they detect a server OS
- The Technicians Licenses are annual subscriptions and are per technician
- The Home Edition does not have an annual maintenance renewal option. A new license must be purchased each year.
- The VM bundles will only install into virtual machines
- New licenses (and upgrades) for business buyers include Standard Maintenance and Technical Support for the first year. This includes free upgrades to new versions in the contract period
- Support Essentials is for home users and excludes free upgrades to next version
- Standard Technical Support is local business hours only web based support
- Premium Support is 24x7 web and phone based support
Our Price: $881.02
Our Price: $617.40
Our Price: $220.30