Macrium Reflect Workstation
The complete commercial backup solution - protect your business critical PCs
Our Price: $110.74
Our Price: $99.67
More pricing below, click here!
The complete backup solution for commercial use. Protect documents, data and operating systems using advanced disk imaging technology. Includes Macrium viBoot, for instant Hyper-V virtualization, and Macrium Image Guardian, for protection from ransomware.
Designed for endpoint backup of business-critical PCs, laptops, and workstations in a commercial environment. Macrium Reflect Workstation is a reliable recovery solution for everything from individual files to entire Windows Operating Systems.
- With a new Backup Engine Incremental and differential images are faster than ever
- Instant virtual booting of backup images: instantly create, start and manage Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines
- Ultra-fast Live imaging of windows systems, physical and virtual
- Restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy (Not included in the 30-Day Trial)
- Greatly simplified administration including pre-defined Backup Plans for popular backup strategies
- Fully featured file and folder level backup and recovery
- Updated support for all the latest Windows Operating Systems and disk formats
- Backup your entire PC or workstation to a single compressed image file
- Backup files and folders to a single compressed archive file
- Rapid Delta Cloning increases cloning speed by copying file system deltas
- MBR and GPT disk support
- Recover partitions and entire disk images with just a few clicks of your mouse
- Mount images in Windows Explorer for easy item level recovery
- Rapid Delta Restore recovers your images in minutes or even seconds
- Protect your backups from ransomware with Macrium Image Guardian
PC and Windows
In order to run Macrium Reflect, you must have a system that has the following minimum system requirements:
- At least 512MB RAM (1GB min recommended)
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 or Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 or later
- A keyboard and mouse
To use the rescue media, you will need either a CD/DVD writing drive or a USB drive.
Supported File Systems
Imaging clusters in use and changed clusters (intelligent copy) is supported by FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT, ReFS (on server editions), and Ext 2,3,4 file systems. All other file systems and unformatted partitions will be imaged on a sector by sector basis, i.e, every sector in the partition will be copied.
Rapid Delta Restore (RDR) and Rapid Delta Clone (RDC) are supported by NTFS file systems only. All other file systems will cause a Full restore or clone.
Macrium Reflect Feature Comparison Chart:
|Access Images and File and Folder backups in Windows Explorer|
|Windows PE 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 10 and Windows RE|
|XP SP3/ Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10 / WHS compatibility|
|Recovery from Windows boot menu|
|Macrium viBoot for instant virtualization of system image files.|
|File and Folder backup|
|Email notification of backup status|
|Password protection and encryption|
|Restore to dissimilar hardware with ReDeploy|
|Backup file Ransomware Protection with Image Guardian|
|Rapid Delta Restore (RDR) Rapid Delta Clone (RDC)|
|Changed Block Tracker (CBT)|
|Integrated Windows Event Logging|
|Windows Server crosshardware restore|
|Integrated Windows event logging|
|Resilient File System (ReFS) support|
|Microsoft SQL & Exchange database backup & recovery|
|Microsoft SQL database continuous backup|
|Microsoft Exchange Mailbox restore (Granular Recovery)|
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
- Typically the licensing is per installtion, either PC or Server, regardless of numbers of CPU's or cores.
- The PC editions will not install if they detect a server OS
- The Technicians Licenses are annual subscriptions and are per technician
- The Home Edition does not have an annual maintenance renewal option. A new license must be purchased each year.
- The VM bundles will only install into virtual machines
- New licenses (and upgrades) for business buyers include Standard Maintenance and Technical Support for the first year. This includes free upgrades to new versions in the contract period
- Support Essentials is for home users and excludes free upgrades to next version
- Standard Technical Support is local business hours only web based support
- Premium Support is 24x7 web and phone based support
Our Price: $110.74
Our Price: $99.67
Our Price: $27.73